Saturday, August 15, 2009

Short update....

Hey again. Just wanted to give you an update. God got us through a week of VBS and we are looking forward to the next one. As a kind of break this weekend, we stayed at a lodge in a game park. We saw many species of animals, went canoeing, and did a bunch of other fun stuff. Tomorrow we're going to Highfield Church where John Ross is preaching. Please lift him up in prayer. He is at this moment sitting across from me and working diligently on his sermon. Besides that, I would ask that you pray for VBS this coming week and pray against any spiritual attacks sent to hinder us from doing God's work and blessing these kids. Thank you so much. The entire team is grateful for the support back home. In Christ, --AJBrady

P.S.: We are going through the book of Philippians right now as a team. Feel free to follow along. Today we did chapter three up through verse eleven; tomorrow we are looking at the rest of the chapter.

6 comments:

Dave and Vickie Hughes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave and Vickie Hughes said...

Hello to Tom, Julie, John, Glen (a.k.a. "The Kooooo-ya") and the rest of the gang.

Praying for all of you as you do his work in Zimbabwe! Praing you continue to trust in Him (Psalm 27:14).

Look forward to hearing more.

Dave

P.S. Tom...received the latest update from Todd this afternoon...thanks!

P.S.S. - John...I met one of my newer neighbors a couple of weeks ago...he knows you (name is Jim...can't remember his last name)

Dave

Unknown said...

Hello to all of you in Zim! I'm happy to hear you've had some time to rejuvinate yourselves a bit and to spend some time in nature before your upcoming week teaching VBS for 300. You all continue to be in my prayers. Special thanks to AJ for taking time out of your busy schedule to keep us updated on how things are going.

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying hearing what is going on. I was sad to be out of range of reception/without a computer for several days, so it was fun to get caught up.

I love the details but am sure looking forward to seeing PICTURES!

I am so happy the VBS is going so well and you all seem to be feeling well also. Much love:)

Anonymous said...

Just checking in to see if there are any new updates... we miss AJBrady!!!

ccvaradi said...

Hello! I hope you are all having a wonderful week with VBS this week. I know you have hundreds of kids, and are probably very busy and tired. I am so excited to hear what the Lord has done this week. And, I am hoping that you are able to get enough power and internet service to post a picture or two:)